|Posting date:||06 July 2020|
|Salary:||£25.31 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Free DBS and uniform|
|Closing date:||05 August 2020|
|Location:||Folkestone, Kent, CT19 5HD|
|Company:||Newcross Healthcare Solutions|
As a Registered Nurse in Folkestone, Hythe and the surrounds, you'll work in a range of establishments in your area. You'll confidently support with medication administration, the development of care plans and the management of a clinical team. You'll be in charge of safely managing the conditions of the people in your care and leading a team of health and social care professionals. This varied role will involve working toward the best possible outcome for service users, in line with their care plans.Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to choose when you get paid. All you need to do is submit your timesheets through our app and you'll instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!About your profile
We're looking for experienced nurses, with over 6 months post-qualification work experience under their belts. We are underpinned by our powerful technology, allowing us to provide the best experience for employees and clients alike. To work with us, you'll need access to a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We expect our nurses to provide the same level of care that they'd want for a member of their own family. Does this sound like you?Your benefits package
- An hourly rate of up to £25.31, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation