A&E Registered Nurse
|Posting date:||04 August 2020|
|Additional salary information:||Band 5|
|Closing date:||17 August 2020|
|Location:||Southport, PR8 6PN|
Registered Nurse – A&E
Would you like to be part of a team that is #SOproud with a real supportive and inclusive ethos and sense of community, working in a location with all the benefits of coast and country living with the convenience of big city life? Would you like your work to be flexible to fit your lifestyle and circumstances?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, we’d love to hear from you!
We have flexible Bank shifts available for A&E Nurses at Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust.
Southport and Ormskirk NHS Trust has a rich tradition of developing Nursing and Midwifery practice, and of delivering excellence in patient care. The University of Liverpool has awarded SO NHS Trust the status of University Clinical Education Centre in recognition of the high standard of training provided for students on placement to the Trust. Whilst proud of their heritage, their focus is the future, and central to this vision is providing evidence and value-based individualised care to the people supported.
Excellent transport links mean the vibrant, historic city of Liverpool is only a short journey away, and the location is commutable from Manchester, Salford, Eccles, Bolton, Warrington, St. Helens, Chorley, and Preston.
Band 5 pay rates are:
Days: £20.91 Saturdays/Nights: £27.19 Sunday/Bank Hols: £33.46
In return for your hard work and caring skills, we can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of shifts at your Trust – Access to shifts before they are available to agency
- Flexible working to suit your lifestyle – Take control of when you want to work
- Build holiday allowance for every shift you work
- Book and manage your shifts on the go – Access shifts anywhere, anytime online or through your smartphone
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days – Call us anytime on 03332 407 552
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
To apply for these posts, you will:
- Have a minimum of 6 months paid experience as a Registered Nurse in a A&E within the last 2 years
- Comply with NMC Professional Registration and keep up to date with current nursing practices
- Be proficient in the delivery of care to patients
- Carry out nursing procedures and techniques in accordance with agreed policies and standards
- Undertake regular mandatory training
Register today for this temporary post followed by various flexible shifts.
For more information on the roles or details on how to join NHS Professionals, simply get in touch and email SO@nhsprofessionals.nhs.uk
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.