Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention Team
|Posting date:||25 June 2020|
|Salary:||£31.15 per hour|
|Closing date:||25 July 2020|
|Location:||Wrexham, Wrexham, LL13 4TD|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within an Assessment and Intervention Team in Wrexham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Care Wales.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £31.15 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract, with the possibility of an ongoing contract.Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Care Wales registration
- Must be a car driver
- Child Protection or Assessment experience is required
This Social Worker job is advertised by Jordan Castaldo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.