Oracle Financials Techno-Functional Consultant
|Posting date:||22 June 2020|
|Salary:||£46,000 per year|
|Closing date:||22 July 2020|
We have an opening for 2 Oracle Techno-Functional Consultants with the following proven experience:
- Fusion ERP.
- providing technical development for Oracle Cloud
- ability to deliver custom Oracle enterprise applications and integration (OIC or other Integration Tool)
- integrating Oracle Fusion Application (Financials) products to other vendor applications.
- developing system processes, procedures, and practices for maintaining the application systems, and their infrastructure
and architecture environments.
- - SQL, XML, XSLT, BI Publisher, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence Web Services – SOAP and Restful, Java and or Java Scripting
Requirements: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Maths or a related field plus progressive experience in business analysis, application development implementation, interfacing and conversion in Oracle application framework; must have experience in R12 (AR, AP, GL, PO, FA, CM, iExpenses, EBusiness Tax), Oracle 11g/10g, PL/SQL, Forms 10g, Reports 10g, Toad, Discoverer 10g/11g, SQL Loader and UNIX.
The successful candidate will be required to obtain security clearance. Positions will be based at our client site based in Edinburgh.
Salary: Up to £46,000 depending on skills and experience.
Sponsorship available for suitable candidates.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE!