2D/3D Civil/Structural CAD Technicians - HPC
|Posting date:||23 May 2020|
|Salary:||£33 to £44 per hour|
|Closing date:||22 June 2020|
|Company:||ADE Recruitment Limited|
This is a great way to be exposed to the latest technology and digital construction methods with 3D BIM rebar modelling in TEKLA on such a large industrial project.
You will be part of a site design team of Civil Engineers, BIM Coordinator and Draftsmen working on the most complicated RC structures. You will be working as s CAD Draughtsman OR 3D Modeller, answering to construction team requests on the design package released by the design back office in France.
You be involved in the wide-ranging activities undertaken by our site-based teams, which will include:
• Working on 3D BIM rebar modelling in TEKLA with help of BIM coordinator and engineer or chief draftsman
• Contribution works on updating 3D rebar modelling or updating 2D drawings to response to Field Information requests and changes on released design back-office
• Coordinate with other Draftsmen or 3D TEKLA modeller regarding interface when working in the sharing model
Skills and Experience
From a technical perspective, we are seeking people with knowledge on R.C. in the field of the nuclear, industrial civil engineering, or major civil engineering works. You will have 3 to 5 years (including trainees) of experience in the R.C. (reinforcement detailing).
You will have experience of one, or more, of the following aspects is desirable:
• Master software of 2D software like AutoCAD.
• Knowledge of 3D RC rebar modelling will be a plus .
• Experience in RC reinforcement detailing.
• Technical English and 3D computer skills are required.
NB - All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or EU.