|Posting date:||23 May 2020|
|Salary:||£65 to £75 per day|
|Closing date:||21 June 2020|
|Location:||Camden, London, W1T|
Sector: Education & Training
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £65 - £75 per annum
We are looking for individuals who would like to become academic, social, behavioural and emotional therapists at a fantastic inner-city SEN school. As a therapist you will be working either 1:1 or in small groups of students at the school. You will need to be able to work 5 days a week during school hours, but also flexible to attend meetings with outside agencies after school hours.
• To support the work of the school and develop an in-depth understanding of the work we do, our aims and our ethos.
• To support children in their participation of several activity groups for children with special educational needs.
• To aid in the implementation of 1:1 behavioural intervention programmes to children with Autism, other developmental delays, or Special Educational Needs.
• To receive training from Consultants and/or Senior Therapists.
• Observe, work with and record student's behaviour.
• To follow session plans.
• Be committed to maintaining an excellent standard of educational support.
• To act professionally at all times.
• In return, you can expect to develop an understanding of the schools ethos, the work we do and the field of child psychology. You can also gain a better understanding of a range of developmental needs, perfect for those of you looking for experience within child psychology.
Candidates must have a current DBS and have some experience of work as an ABA therapist
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.