Clinical Nurse Lead - Sunrise of Mobberley
|Posting date:||23 May 2020|
|Salary:||£42,000 to £45,000 per year|
|Additional salary information:||£42,000 - £45,000 per annum + benefits - depending on experience|
|Closing date:||21 June 2020|
|Location:||Knutsford, North West, WA167DZ|
|Company:||Sunrise Senior Living & Gracewell Healthcare|
About the role
The Assisted Living Care Team Leader reporting to the Deputy Manager is responsible for the management of the Assisted Living Department ensuring consistent high quality of care is delivered to our residents.
The Assisted Living Care Team Leader will direct the overall operation of the department in accordance with CQC regulations and Sunrise standards and guidelines. You will relish the opportunity of leading a collaborative Assisted Living Nursing and Care Staff Team to deliver an excellent care service and manage the care assessment process. Your clinical expertise will be beneficial in formalising bespoke Individual Care Service Plans and risk assessment evaluation, whilst your experience will be able to determine the level of care needed together with appropriate staffing levels in place to support residents.
The Assisted Living Care Team Leader will demonstrate excellent people management skills ensuring all Assisted Living staff team members receive appropriate induction, training, supervisions and will manage the performance of team members with regular reviews and staff appraisals. Financial control will be paramount in managing and organising the department budget to include labour resource planning and other expenses and will be assumed your responsibility for its impact on the home profitability.
With strong communication skills you will be instrumental in developing solid relationships with residents and family members to enhance the wellbeing of our residents in their home environment.
- Qualified Registered General Nurse/ RGN - With a valid and up to date NMC Pin
- Level 5 QCF/NVQ in Health and Social care with proven experience
- Proven experience in long term Elderly Care
- A detailed theoretical and practical knowledge of care plans and advanced care plans in respect of end of life care.
- Evidence of supervisory leadership and management experience.
- Knowledge and experience of adult abuse and managing safeguarding referrals.
- Knowledge of care standards aligned to National Regulation and experience of the CQC registration & inspection process
- Knowledge of health and safety procedures, including legislation
- Evidence of good IT skills (proficient in Windows, Outlook and Excel)
- Evidence of good written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company sick pay
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green travel plan
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- ‘Your choices’ voluntary benefits – employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
Step inside a Sunrise care home and you'll know you've arrived somewhere special. For over three decades we've made each care home a vibrant place where independence, choice, dignity and the highest standards of care are valued above all else.
Sunrise Senior Living delivers resident-centred care services to well over 2,000 residents in the UK. The Sunrise philosophy is founded on encouraging independence, preserving dignity, enabling freedom of choice and protecting the privacy of each resident. This approach reflects the company’s mission, which has remained unchanged since the business was founded in 1981: “to champion quality of life for all seniors”.