|Posting date:||23 May 2020|
|Salary:||£12.00 to £14.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||22 June 2020|
|Location:||Leytonstone, East London|
|Company:||Morgan Hunt UK Ltd|
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hours 8am to 4.30pm Mon to Fri
Pay Rate: £12ph to £14ph Ltd
Location: East London
Duration: 2 months on going contract
• Preparing painting surfaces by washing walls, repairing holes, removing old paint etc.
• Providing decorative finishes to a variety of surfaces including walls, ceilings, woodwork etc.
• Providing decorative finishes through mixing, matching and applying paints and other finishes to various surfaces.
• Preparing surrounding areas with dust sheets, plastic sheeting, protective floor coverings etc.
• Moving furniture and equipment as necessary to facilitate required works.
• Removing fixtures as necessary to facilitate works such as door furniture, fitted shelving, noticeboards, signage, switch covers etc.
• Correctly selecting tools, parts and materials as required to complete identified project works including paints, brushes, rollers, ladders etc.
• Cleaning of materials and environment, replacing fixtures, furniture and equipment when project is complete.
• Ability to use a variety of tools i.e. battery powered tools, hand tools etc as required to deliver the project.
• Safe use of tools, materials and equipment required to complete identified project works adhering to all health and safety guidelines
• Ability to liaise with staff or other contractors involved with project works.
• Physically strong – capable of working with heavy materials, tools, parts or equipment as required within the project works.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Good communication skills.