|Posting date:||22 May 2020|
|Salary:||£8.72 to £9 per hour|
|Closing date:||21 June 2020|
|Company:||Guardian Homecare Limited|
We are looking for experienced care heroes! Full and Part Time Positions Available.
Nothing compares to the feeling that comes from knowing that you’ve brightened up someone’s day – especially when that someone is a vulnerable adult. Guardian Homecare are on the hunt for warm, kind experienced people like you to join our amazing team of part and full time care assistants for The Courtyards Extra Care Scheme (PR2)
The fact that you are a care assistant makes you part of a special group of people – the most compassionate and interesting people we know. There are many reasons why people continue to be care assistants, but the main motivation is the chance to make a difference.
That’s just what you’ll be doing when you work with us. You’ll become part of our incredible team, helping us deliver emotional and practical care to a range of vulnerable adults with varying needs including dementia, learning disabilities and substance misuse alongside our general retirement community, transforming their lives on a daily basis.
In return, we’ll support you every step of the way, providing training as well as the opportunity to progress your career. The hours are flexible, which means you’re able to fit the role in around other commitments including childcare or studying. Bear in mind that you’ll be working on a rotational shift basis, which will include alternate weekend working. Example 7am – 14.30pm and 14.30pm – 10pm
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
• Caring, compassionate and a good listener
• An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with all sorts of people
• Happy to offer support with a range of tasks, including personal care, preparing meals, administering medicine, shopping and light household duties
What are the benefits of working with London Care?
• Competitive hourly rates from £8.72 to £9.00 per hour.
• Comprehensive training and ongoing support – We’re with you every step of the way
• The opportunity to progress your career with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
• An excellent benefits package encompassing exclusive discounts to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer and Pizza Express
• Employee referral bonus programmes of up to £200*
• Auto-enrolment pension scheme*
Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a care assistant at Guardian Homecare
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Guardian Homecare is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Ideally placed for commuting from Preston, South Ribble, Leyland, Penwortham, Lostock Hall, Bamber Bridge, Longton, New Longton, Higher Walton, Hoghton, Kirkham.