Occupational Therapist - Term time only
|Posting date:||22 May 2020|
|Salary:||£20,791 per year|
|Closing date:||21 June 2020|
We are looking to recruit a qualified Occupational Therapist to offer a variety of therapeutic approaches for our students, all of whom have autism. This role may suit candidates who are newly qualified. This is a term time only role, working 41 weeks per year.
Rugeley School is an independent day school for children with Autism from the age of 5-19 years. There are two children's homes that are linked to the School. Our school, which opened in May 2000, stands at the forefront in the education of children with Autism.
You will work with a small Therapy team who will support you in writing individual sensory plans. The successful candidate will work closely with our Teaching team in the delivery of sensory activities within the individual students plans. Multi-disciplinary meetings are an important part of this role.
• Experience within this field is essential and at least two years within a relevant setting is required
• All applicants must be fully-qualified Occupational Therapy Practitioners, members of the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and any other relevant governing bodies
• Proof of membership and a recent Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS) will be required upon successful appointment
• Travel between our schools and homes is required as part of this role, therefore, all applicants must hold a driving license for at least 3 years.
• On-going training and career progression
• Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
• Comprehensive induction
• Online benefits and cash back rewards
• Dental Insurance
• Travel Insurance
• SMART Pension option
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• £1,000 monthly lotto.
Priory Education and Children’s Services is a leading company in the UK offering independent behavioural care for commissioners across the UK. With over 100 high quality schools, colleges and homes we focus on making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support.
If you have been affected by coronavirus, or are tired of working from home we have care and education roles available across the country for temp, part-time and full time roles.
Search all our available roles here: https://jobs.priorygroup.com/References
For all roles we require a minimum of two references. References provided must cover the last 3 years, for all of our services we will need to request all references from where you have worked with either Children or Vulnerable Adults. Please be advised that references may be requested prior to interview for roles within our schools.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.Disclosure
Priory Education Services is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and disclosures with the relevant body at an enhanced level. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Education and Children's services will cover the cost of a DBS.