Care Assistant - Community Care - Own Transport Essential
|Posting date:||22 May 2020|
|Closing date:||21 June 2020|
|Company:||Mediline Home Care Ltd|
• All petrol expenses paid
• Enhanced hourly rates paid on ALL Bank Holidays
• Flexible working hours - Full or Part-time
• Just evenings & weekend hours available, if required
• 28 days paid holidays per year - Pro rata
• Full PAID Care Certificate training provided
• Free NVQ Training - Up to level 3!
• Free uniform provided
• Company pension scheme
• £300 Refer A Friend Payment (Unlimited Payments)
Mediline Home Care Ltd is an award winning provider of health & social care, with quality and dignity at the heart of what we do. We enable our clients to remain independent and living in their own homes by providing the following levels of care:
• Personal care i.e. assisting to wash & dress
• Meal preparation
• Domestic support i.e. general housework
• Medication support – prompting and administering
Due to our continued success & growth Mediline Home Care Ltd is currently recruiting caring, thoughtful, compassionate individuals to assist us in providing quality care services to vulnerable adults in the community.
We have opportunities for both full time and part- time Care Workers in Rugeley and the surrounding areas including:
Experience as a Care Worker - Care Assistant - Support Worker is preferred but not essential, as full Care Certificate training is provided - with pay.
DUE TO THE TIMING AND LOCATION OF THESE CARE CALLS A FULL DRIVING LICENCE AND USE OF OWN CAR IS ESSENTIAL.
ALL MEDILINE CARE WORKERS - CARE ASSISTANTS - SUPPORT WORKERS ARE REQUIRED TO WORK WEEKENDS ON A ROTA BASIS (With days off in the week to compensate).
Don’t miss this opportunity to join a team of dedicated and fully trained care staff who are proud to be working for a family owned award winning company. Apply Now!
Mediline operates an Equal Opportunities Policy for all positions advertised.
All successful applications are subject to a satisfactory DBS and pre employment checks.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.