Child Residential Support Worker Job in Gilfach Goch
|Posting date:||20 May 2020|
|Closing date:||19 June 2020|
|Location:||Gilfach Goch, Porth|
|Company:||New Directions Social Care|
This is a fantastic opportunity for qualified staff that have previous experience working with young people that are looking for a fresh start within the sector.
The home is newly renovated and has the capacity to support 4 children between the ages of 8 and 18. Our client works towards providing young people with the greatest opportunity to grow intellectually and morally within an environment which is safe and nurturing.
Candidates applying must have a minimum of a QCF Level 3 health and social Children and young people and should have experience of dealing with the following:
• Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties
• Complex Needs
• Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
• Challenging Behaviours
• Asperger Syndrome
Duties will include;
• Supporting the development of the children and Young people.
• Ensuring the safety of the service user, reporting any safeguarding issues.
• To promote the independence of all Children and Young people in your care.
• To provide assessment and care to a high standard – meeting physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
• To fully participate and support young people during outdoor education activities.
• Liaise with other professionals including teachers, parents and carers.
• Working for a well-respected organisation within the sector
• Fantastic training and development opportunities
• Above market pay rates
• Fantastic holiday allowance
• Monetary bonus after 12 months
• Quarterly bonuses for attendance
Please contact us on 02920390150 opt 1 ASAP if interested.