Associate Principal – Talent Product Consulting
|Posting date:||19 May 2020|
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 per year|
|Closing date:||16 June 2020|
This EMEA wide role is focused on the delivery of assessment and succession consulting solutions, which provide organizations with a clear understanding of the talent they need, the talent they have, and how to close the gaps.
The Associate Principal will work closely with colleagues to deliver complex, customized and multi work-stream solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. Working as a trusted adviser, the incumbent leverages client relationships and/or projects of considerable complexity, offers seasoned expertise, and translates their understanding of clients’ business challenges into business development opportunities. Individuals assist business development opportunities by enabling clients to use the full range of our talent product portfolio.
• Deliver high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy, and completeness.
• Manage consulting and training projects or a significant work-stream of a more complex programme, bringing in additional resources/expertise when required to meet client requirements
• Deliver client consulting and training projects to meet targeted utilisation rates, including, for example, the following:
Talent Consulting Services – individual assessment, feedback, high-potential identification, development coaching, analytics, competency mapping etc.
In-house training – design and delivery of enablement training on standard, or configured / customised products and IP
Facilitation – deliver team development events and client solution development workshops
Certification Training – delivery of certified courses
Assessment Centre Solutions – exercise design, AC delivery, assessor training etc.
• Contribute to the development and evolution of talent services and solutions wrapped around the company’s talent platform
• Support clients, as a trusted advisor and talent practitioner in order to identify new business opportunities across the company service/product range
• Support business development activity and planning; e.g. liaising with talent sales colleagues, proposal writing, shaping opportunities, pitch preparation and participation in marketing events
• Develop a strong internal brand with a network of colleagues to seek guidance, leverage resources, identify additional sources of project work, etc. Begin to broaden network across the enterprise
• Manage peers and more junior resources on projects. Provide guidance and coaching to more junior colleagues.
Applicants must have the following qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience to be considered for these highly challenging roles:
• A relevant higher (Master’s with Distinction) degree.
• Significant relevant work experience in management consultancy and within assessment and succession as a focus area.
• Alternatively, significant work experience in a top tier professional services firm
• Well-developed facilitation skills, able to deliver training and assessment events with authority and credibility
• Broad lingual skillset (able to facilitate training in English, Spanish and Arabic)
• Established credentials in own ‘major’ discipline (e.g. assessment, development, training) with demonstrable expertise in a specific field / industry sector
• Established credentials in a ‘minor’ complementing discipline related to human capital consulting (e.g. Rewards and benefits) with demonstrable expertise in a specific field / industry sector
• Highly developed inter-personal, communication and presentation skills, including ability to give sensitive and emotive feedback to senior leaders
• Experience of working with competency frameworks in a client environment along with exemplary psychometric knowledge and skills would be an advantage
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 16 June 2020. Applicants need only apply if they have an exact match with the skill sets stated. Strictly in the first instance all responses must be via e-mail quoting the reference number in the subject line.