Overhead Cable Engineer
|Posting date:||14 May 2020|
|Salary:||£100 to £200 per day|
|Closing date:||13 June 2020|
|Location:||Devon, South West England|
• Installing fibre cable overhead between telephone poles.
• Experience on the BT Openreach network
• Experience of working in a MEWP / Hoist with IPAF accreditation.
• Experience working with design schematics, duct diagrams and works instructions.
• Experience in locating blockages and producing blockage clearance diagrams.
• Ability to work in varying field environments.
• Ability to produce, update and interpret records of daily work logs, data recordings and network design maps.
• Adhere to all Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental policies.
You will hold or previously held the following qualifications or be willing to train for: -
• NRSWA Unit 1 (old unit 2)
• CSCS / EUSR Card
• Confined Space Training
• IPAF 1b
• Openreach Telecoms: 1 year