Electrical Design Engineer - Nuclear Project
|Posting date:||12 May 2020|
|Salary:||£35,000.00 to £50,000.00 per year|
|Closing date:||11 June 2020|
|Location:||Bristol, Bristol, BS32 4NF|
The role will be offered on a staff or contract basis, and will be based out of our client's office at Aztec West Bristol.
* Design of fire safety systems in accordance with UK fire safety regulations
* Control panel design and configuration of fire sensors and associated equipment
* Coordination of equipment with other M&E services and architectural/structural features
* Internal checking of design drawings
* System architecture - developing system schematic diagrams
* Determine interface requirements with other services
* Production of equipment and interface schedules
* Development of system Cause & Effects operation and documentation
* Attendance of site design/coordination/progress meetings as required
* Preparation of design documentation ready for commissioning
* Familiar with UK Fire regulations
* Fire alarm design experience desirable, though not essential
* Ideally from an electrical or fire alarm background.
* Experienced in ELV or LV Electrical design on large construction project
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.