Concierge Security Support Officer
|Posting date:||11 May 2020|
|Salary:||£8.72 per hour|
|Closing date:||10 June 2020|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Concierge Security Support Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a student accomodation site in the SE1 area of London.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: Various hours and shifts as and when required. Days, Nights and weekends as per the site rota. 19.30 - 08.30, 20.30 - 08.30, 08.30 - 20.30.
Pay rate: £8.72 per hour.
• A valid SIA licence; or applied for.
• A full five year checkable employment history;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
• Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
• IT skills
• Physically & medically fit
• Be of smart appearance
• Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
• 2 – 5 years’ experience would be advantageous
• Must have the ability to deal with the emergency services
• Must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS paid for by Kingdom.
The Role: Deliver a high quality concierge and security service to our clients
• Act as an initial point of contact
• Ensuring overall safety and security of the premises out of hours
• Responds to all faults within the premises as discovered.
• Monitor access to the premises and visitors
• Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices
• Reporting incidents and anti-social behaviour
• Effective recording of information
• Implementing policies and procedures to ensure effective service delivery
• Advises management promptly of any signs of problems or concerns about a client
• Reporting repairs to maintenance contractors by using appropriate systems
• Ensure culture and diversity issues for the clients are considered at all times, and report any forms of discrimination
Knowledge and Experience
• An understanding of Health & Safety at work & the likely issues to occur in a residential building.
• A mature & non-judgmental attitude to working with a client group that may present challenging behaviour
• Effective Communication - Articulate, ability to communicate effectively with people from all backgrounds & seeks to understand & be understood. Writes clearly & concisely
• Teamwork - Considerate & supportive, flexible & responsible Essential
• Customer Focus - Builds effective and boundaried relationships, enabling and promoting positive relationships with people from differing backgrounds.
• Able to be flexible in approach to responsibilities and to working hours
Examples of our fantastic colleague welfare includes: -
• Great people management
• Pension and real time access, includes Perkbox (a bunch of freebies)
• A real career pathway
• Professional development training/ via Skills Centre
• Company award scheme
• Awards & Commendations
• Colleague Zone web portal
At Kingdom we take pride in our ability to develop our employees beyond their starting role within the company. Working in partnership with Skill Centre we will make sure you meet all the requirements for your role as well as using existing funding programmes to open up a whole host of career opportunities for you. The qualifications on offer include courses such as First Aid, Customer Services, Team Leading and Conflict Management to name but a few and you will be supported on your training journey with access to the latest e-learning software and equipment.