Band 7 Radiographer
|Posting date:||26 March 2020|
|Salary:||£29.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||25 April 2020|
|Location:||Lancashire, Lancashire, LA1 4RP|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Band 7 Radiographer to work full-time based in Lancashire. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Radiography and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Radiographer job is £29 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.Requirements of the Radiographer:
- Degree or equivalent within Radiography
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Radiographer
- HCPC registered
- CT Radiography experience
This Radiographer job is advertised by Tom Baldry; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.