|Posting date:||26 March 2020|
|Salary:||£9 to £11 per hour|
|Closing date:||02 April 2020|
|Location:||South East London, London, SE19 1LJ|
Are you an South East London based Hospital Porter who has completed An Enhanced DBS check in the last year? If you can get to Areas in London than we have the perfect contracts on
- Position: Hospital Porter
- Location: London
- Contract type: Freelance
- Start date: March/ April 2020
- Salary/Rate: £ negotiable and dependant upon experience
- Randstad CPE contact: Harry Grinstead on
If you would like to apply for this role please click on the apply button and your details will be sent straight to Randstad to be reviewed for suitability. You can also email us directly on the above email and the relevant consultant will call you back as soon as possible.
A temporary hospital set up to assure the health and safety of the English public.
Easily accessible via public transport
- Transferring patients between various areas of the hospital.
- Ensuring the safe movement of medical equipment.
- Transporting clinical waste and dangerous materials.
- Giving meals to patients, Distributing post to wards.
- Delivering patient notes.
- Full DBS Check
- Rights to work
- 1 year Previous experience preferred but not necessary
- Work well with others as will be working in a busy team
- Possessing a good level of fitness is essential
What you will get in return:
- A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
- Opportunity for ongoing work.
- Access to Randstad's training department.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.