Social Worker - Children Services
|Posting date:||26 March 2020|
|Salary:||£20 to £40 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||New DBS if needed|
|Closing date:||25 April 2020|
|Location:||Preston, North West, PR1 8XN|
Ashberry Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Qualified Social Worker’s to join our clients across The North of England.
We have opportunities with Council's within Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Merseyside, The Wirral, Cheshire and Yorkshire.
We are recruiting for ongoing requirements within;
- Leaving Care
- Complex Safeguarding
- Child Protection
- Duty/Initial Response
- Children In Care
- Looked After Children
- Court Teams
- Locality Teams
- Adoption/Fostering Services
- Locality/Generic Teams
- Children With Additional Needs
Ashberry Recruitment would ask that applicants meet the following:
- DIPSW or equivalent qualification in Social Work and will be registered with the HCPC as a qualified Social Worker.
- Have a full driving licence and car available for work along with business insurance.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to make good decisions based on the information available, ensuring effective relationships with other professionals.
- Have the ability to work within and contribute to a team.
- Possess knowledge of service needs for ethnic minority communities.
- Have confident IT skills and be able to navigate an electronic file system.
- Have the ability to write clear, concise and robust reports.
- Have a flexible approach to work and working hours when the need arises.
Contracts are generally full-time and normally offered for a 3 month period before rolling on for another 3 more months at a time.
Ashberry Recruitment have a team of specialist Social Work Consultants who are here to help you find your next contract and support you through your agency Social Work career.
Please contact Gavin our Senior Specialist Social Work Recruiter should you like to discuss this vacancy or should you wish to discuss any other Social Work vacancies of any nature within the North of England and surrounding areas.