|Posting date:||26 March 2020|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive based on exp|
|Closing date:||25 April 2020|
|Location:||Redruth, Cornwall, TR16 6QA|
|Company:||Bespoke Health & Social Care|
Do you want a rewarding career with an excellent service provider that values all of its employees?
Do you have a caring nature & want to help enhance others day to day lives, whilst learning new skills & getting paid a competitive wage at the same time?
Perhaps you fancy a career change, or want to get out of the typical 9-5 job? A role as a support worker for Bespoke could be the calling for you!
Bespoke Health & Social Care specialises in supporting individuals & their families with medium to long term complex care needs throughout the UK who would like more control of their care package. We support adults & children with either learning/physical disabilities/mental health etc. to live independently in their communities.
Like variety? Well in the life of a support worker no two days are the same. You will be supporting individuals with things in everyday life, that could be anything from a trip to the shops to a music festival!
Our area of operations and expertise are: Learning Disabilities & Autism, Spinal Injuries, Physical Disabilities, Brain Injuries, Mental Health Conditions, and Children's Services.
Our whole company operates on our 5 very important values: Individual Centred (The client's needs are at the heart of everything we do), Empowerment (Freedom to grow, freedom to contribute, freedom to make an impact), Integrity (Our words and our actions are in complete alignment), Committed (We are committed in our intentions and loyal in our follow-through) and Teamwork (Working together is how we get things done
Responsibilities can include :
- Guiding individuals to staying safe by helping them with day to day duties, taking action where appropriate to safeguard their welfare
- Aid & facilitate individuals to enable them to participate in activities and to access other services and facilities may include educational support
- Ensure individuals manage their medication effectively if & when required
- Document in detailed reports any incidents and accidents to the appropriate line manager/authorities
This is the part where you come in…………..
This role is based in the Four Lanes community in Redruth. Providing care & support for a service user with Learning diasbilities & Epilepsy. Experience with Bladder ? Bowel care & personal care would be an advantage, however full training will be provided.
We are looking for support workers that can exhibit a calmness & undrstanding with the client, someone proactive & if you have a fondness of the outdoors that would be great as the client likes to visit Boscawen farm 3 times per week.
The client is a smoker, we require all carers to hold a driving licence for insurance purposes & location.
We have Weekday, Night & Weekend shifts availale
So what's the catch?!............ There isn't one all we ask is that you are………
- Prepared to work as part of a fantastic complex care team supplying great communication
- Have a positive attitude to enhancing people's lives
- Be approachable
- Empathetic to individuals needs & communication difficulties
- Must be able to stay calm & responsive in potentially stressful situations
- Flexible with the shifts required to work, on a rota basis some Weekend & Bank Holidays may be required to work.
What's in it for you!?
- Weekly payroll service
- Great Pay
- Pension Enrolment
- Standard Sick Pay
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free online training in all core care skills provided
Feel free to forward to any friends or family working in any of the following roles -
HCA, Health care assistant, Home care worker, Home help, Home care assistant, Home care, Live in support
Home carer, Care assistant, Care worker, Carer, Care giver, Support worker, Supportive care, Domiciliary care, Personal care.