Senior Carer / Care Team Leader
|Posting date:||26 March 2020|
|Closing date:||16 April 2020|
|Location:||Dorchester, Dorset, DT1 2NJ|
Here at Care South - we have opportunities for Senior Care Assistants/Care Team Leaders to join us at Maiden Castle, our beautiful Care Home in Dorchester, DT1 2NJ
- 36-40 hours per week - Day Shifts
- NVQ or diploma level 2 in Social Care - working toward or achieved NVQ level 3
- This role involves working alternate weekends and some bank holiday
Our experienced care team have a deep understanding and empathy for our residents and we pride ourselves on providing the best possible care tailored for individuals.
Maiden Castle House is a state-of-the-art residential and dementia care home in Dorchester. We provide a safe and caring environment where residents can live their lives as if in the comfort of their own home, but cared for by dedicated staff, highly trained to nationally recognised standards.
For more information about Maiden Castle please go to:
As a Senior Carer/Care Team Leader you will have experience in the care of the elderly and the supervision of staff. You will provide physical, emotional and social care to our residents, including the hands on delivery of care. As a Senior Carer you will support a co-operative, friendly and welcoming atmosphere in the home.
NVQ or Diploma Level 2 in Social Care, and/or working toward your Level 3, as well as experience in the administration of medication is required for this senior/team leader role.
- Excellent induction programme
- Pension Scheme and Life Assurance (3x annual salary)
- A staff discount scheme providing access to a range of on-line and high street discounts
- DBS check paid by us and uniform provided
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Care South Stars Annual Awards - recognising excellence in individuals and teams
About Care South:
As a not-for-profit charity our focus isn't on targets or sales - it's on supporting people who need help to get the best out of life by offering high quality, compassionate care. For further details about Care South and our HEART values, check our website: http://www.care-south.co.uk/about-us/
Please simply apply online with your CV.