Social Worker - Assessment & Care Planning Team
|Posting date:||25 March 2020|
|Salary:||£32.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||24 April 2020|
|Location:||Leicestershire, LE3 8RA|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Leicestershire, within the Family and Care Support Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.Options to be based County Wide:
- Basset Street
- County Hall
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
- Need to have relevant experience in assessment and care planning for CIN/CP and LAC.
- Strong risk management skillset needed.
- Autonomous practitioner who can work well within a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Can do attitude and a passion for Social Work and drive to achieve positive outcomes for children and families.
- Knowledge of Signs of Safety and the use of MOSAIC an advantage.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.