Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team
|Posting date:||25 March 2020|
|Salary:||£30.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||24 April 2020|
|Location:||Isle of Wight, PO30 1TY|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in The Isle of Wight, within the Hospital Discharge Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.Duties of the Social Worker:
- We require 2 qualified social workers to complete Hospital Discharges undertaking Care Act style assessments in line with new legislation regarding COVID-19 for people who have been discharged from hospital under discharge to assess criteria.
- 5 days per week Monday - Thursday, 8.30am until 5pm and Friday 8.30am until 4.30pm = 37 hrs
- To demonstrate person centred working
- To facilitate and support individuals to complete a needs assessment using a strengths-based approach, which focuses on the skills and abilities, considers their networks of support both within families and the wider community.
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- Must be able to start asap
- Clear experience and operational knowledge of working in a busy and pressurised front line team
- Have a clear understanding of and experience working with Adult Social Care statutory duties under the Care Act 2014, Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other primary legislation and guidance including Continuing Health care.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Keiran Driver; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.