Charge Nurse - Badby Park
|Posting date:||24 March 2020|
|Salary:||£35,000 to £37,500 per year|
|Closing date:||23 April 2020|
|Location:||Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 4NH|
We want an exceptional Charge Nurse for a pivotal leadership position!
Elysium is a young and dynamic company with a passion for the delivery of high quality patient centred care, led and delivered by management and clinical teams with enormous healthcare experience. We specialise in providing Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Neurological Care and currently have over 50 services across England and Wales. We recognise that to provide exceptional care to our patients, we need exceptional staff - and that could be you.
AIMS OF POSITION
- To be accountable for the safe and effective clinical and operational functioning of a defined unit.
- To ensure the safety and well-being of all residents, staff and visitors to the unit
- To contribute to the effective management of the unit
- To provide credible clinical leadership to a defined staff group
- Act in a professional role manner clinical leader, a resource for staff, and supporting, guiding and supervising staff as required.
- Act within and promote the Nursing and Midwifery Council code of professional conduct standards for conduct performance and ethics, ensuring that the staff adhere to Elysium policies, procedures and guidelines
- Develops and supports an environment which supports competent ethical nursing care.
- Integrates team members with clear information and creates opportunities to influence work objectives, planning and organisation.
- Develops and implements strategies to facilitate effective communication pathways.You will become a senior member of our dynamic and vibrant multi-disciplinary team, be responsible for the delivery of outstanding care to our patients and also lead and mentor junior members of the team.Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach are a must, as is the ability to work well under pressure and rise to a challenge. In return we will provide you with a highly supportive environment, with regular supervision and development, and the opportunity to progress your career with us.
You will need:
- First level registration
- Relevant experience
- Professional training in a related environment
- A sense of humour
About Badby Park
- Location: Badby Road West, Badby, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 4NH
- Number of beds: 135
- Patient group: Male and female adults
- Service provided: Complex care and specialist neurological rehabilitation serviceThe good bit:
You will get:
- An excellent annual salary of up to £37,500.00
- Duty pay for working on weekends
- A variety of flexible working options
- Career development
- Support with your revalidation
- To work with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits
- Access to CPD
- Annual leave including your birthday off
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.