Social Worker - Children in Care Team
|Posting date:||23 March 2020|
|Salary:||£32.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||22 April 2020|
|Location:||Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, pe1 1aa|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time within a Children in Care Team based in Peterborough. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.Duties:
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Putting in place multi agency plans for children returning to their families
- Undertake Life story work with children to address emotional contact needs and to achieve permanency
- Preparing reports and presenting them to panels
- Planning and prioritising my case load
- Completing statutory visits
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Leon Ali; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.