Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding Team
|Posting date:||23 March 2020|
|Salary:||£24.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||22 April 2020|
|Location:||Dudley, West Midlands, DY11 3JJ|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to fill a part-time role within an Adults' Services based in Dudley, within the Adults Safeguarding Team.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. This post is 24 Hours per week.
- A recognised and relevant professional social work qualification (Degree / Diploma in Social Work).
- Registered on Social Work England.
- Must be familiar with working with people who decline to engage with essential services, are vulnerable to self-neglect and at risk of abuse.
- The candidate should have a sound understanding of the Care Act 2014, carry out MCA05 and section 9/11 social care assessments.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Andrew Singh; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.