Social Worker - Leaving Care Team
|Posting date:||23 March 2020|
|Salary:||£31.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||22 April 2020|
|Location:||Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 2JH|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Social Workers to work full-time in Swindon, within the Leaving Care Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for these locum Social Worker jobs is paying £31 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
2x Social Workers required within the Leaving Care Team.Requirements of the Social Workers:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's Services
These Social Worker jobs are advertised by Lauren Minter; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.