Health & Social Care Lead
|Posting date:||19 March 2020|
|Additional salary information:||Up to £42,000|
|Closing date:||13 April 2020|
|Location:||Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7HP|
Role: Health and Social Care Lead, Technology Enabled Care Service, Torbay
Location: Paignton, Devon
Salary: Up to £42,000 depending on experience
NRS Healthcare is the leading provider of Technology Enabled Care, Community Equipment, Wheelchair services and clinical services in the UK. We employ over 900 staff and work for over 40 Local Authorities, CCGs and NHS Trusts. We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced manager for an exciting new position within our innovative TEC Service in Torbay which is commissioned by Torbay and South Devon NHS Foundation Trust (TSDFT).
This role will involve the management and coordination of the contract and line management of a small and friendly team, ensuring that the services we deliver are of a high standard and meet the expectations of all our customers.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, passionate about the role Technology can play in Improving the lives of disabled and older people. You will have proven and effective Health or Social Care manager experience, especially where this has included driving change and new ways of working.
In return we offer you the following;
- A chance to work as part of a great team doing a rewarding job and making a difference
- Competitive salary and benefits package such as pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, discounts and offers
- Enhanced holiday of 33 days per year (including bank holidays) which increases with service up to 38 days per year (including bank holidays)
- Company sick pay scheme which increases with service
- Participation in our employee recognition scheme