|Posting date:||12 March 2020|
|Salary:||£45,000.00 to £50,000.00 per year|
|Closing date:||11 April 2020|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, YO1 9NX|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Design Manager to join a leading North Yorkshire based regional Contractor on a permanent basis.
We are looking to recruit a Design Manager to further strengthen their highly successful design team based in their office in North Yorkshire. You'll work collaboratively with their team to plan, develop and produce high quality, engaging bid documents and presentations to clients and shareholders.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on office fit out project up to £2m;
- Overseeing the full design process, from initial concept stages through to completion;
- Working with design programmes such as AutoCAD;
- Producing detailed conceptual designs and space planning for projects;
- Liaising with clients to fully understand their brief;
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within set specifications.
To be considered for this Design Manager role you will need:
- A Degree within a design field;
- Experience in design & build contracts within a main contractor;
- Experience of running multiple, fast paced projects;
- Single and Two stage Tenders;
On offer for the right person is an attractive salary and package as well as the chance to become a key person within the business. The successful candidate will have opportunities to work remotely as well as working in a fun and vibrant office environment.
With the scope for growth within the company now is a great time to join.
Please apply directly to this advert or send an up to date CV to Jamie.Miller@carbon60global.com
To discuss the role, I can be contacted on 0161 873 7000.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.