Social Worker - Child in Care Team
|Posting date:||06 March 2020|
|Salary:||£32.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||05 April 2020|
|Location:||Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3NG|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Nottingham City, within the Child in Care Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Children's services and be registered with the Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.Duties of the Social Worker:
- To ensure the delivery of appropriate services to children and their families, according to their assessed needs. This will include assessing the needs of children and their families against the Departments agreed threshold criteria and in accordance with National Guidance with set timescales, the creation and implementation of culturally appropriate care plans that demonstrate flexibility and innovative use of resources
- To deliver good outcomes for children through taking referrals, completing timely assessments and implementing effective service plans that safeguard vulnerable children
- To undertake child-focused assessments of need within a person centred approach, investigation and management of complex cases, including those of suspected abuse and neglect
- To lead on safeguarding investigations in the most complex cases and where there are multiple incidents
- To hold a caseload of complex cases particularly those where abuse or neglect is suspected
- To apply advanced knowledge of a wide range of policies in reflective evidence based practice to improve outcomes for children, their families and to contribute to service development in policy review and task groups.
- With minimal supervision to undertake case management responsibilities that include child-focused assessments of need within a person centred approach, monitoring, coordinating and review of care plans
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Children's services
This Social Worker job is advertised by Kaselle Lee; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.