Maintenance Team Leader
|Posting date:||06 March 2020|
|Salary:||£18 to £30 per hour|
|Closing date:||05 April 2020|
|Company:||Spencer Clarke Group Ltd|
Spencer Clarke Group are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Team Leader to work in the Stroud area.
A local authority based in Stroud have a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Team Leader to join their team.
• To lead a Maintenance team undertaking a variety of property repairs. Ensure the efficient delivery of the responsive repairs, ensuring that it is well-organised, customer focussed and cost effective and that a quality product is delivered. In line with performance targets and service standards monitor performance and continuously improve service delivery.
Key Duties :
• To survey, plan, organise and lead work so that it is carried out as efficiently as possible. To ensure that work orders are well defined in order to allow the workforce to determine the work required
• Day to day performance management, budgetary and quality control of responsive repairs in designated areas / Performance management including supervision of the external contractors and workforce ensuring that targets and KPI’s are met
• Leading the workforce, setting and monitoring performance standards, ensuring that work is completed to the required standard and within the required timescale. Leading meetings with the workforce discussing a range of issues and to agree and monitor through formal appraisals and other more informal methods, provide constructive feedback and support as necessary. Identifying training needs as required.
• Apply knowledge and skills to record and report on status and condition of fixtures and fittings. This is to enable appropriate information to be fed into reports including recommendations concerning future maintenance
• To organise and control materials ensuring that appropriate materials are effectively utilised and that best value is achieved in their purchase. Ensure that materials can be quickly accessed when required to avoid any delay in the completion of works
• To undertake pre and post inspections of works, ensuring that any defective works are rectified and prescribed quality standards are maintained.
• Ensurethat an effective audit trail is in place. Provide cover other work areas as and when required to ensure that the business is maintained
Skills & Knowledge required :
• Experience of staff supervision
• Experience of Asset Management and maintenance
• Building pathology especially skills relating fault diagnosis
• Good level of knowledge of sector regulations, legal duties, health and safety regulations
• Experience of procurement and project management
• Interdependencies of construction trades
• An understanding of administrative processes and systems
• Experience of working with the public
• Good understanding of IT and housing/repair database systems
• Ability to manage own time and workload
If your interested in the role and would like to apply please email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Chris on 01772 954 200