Nursing Supply Project Manager | University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust
|Posting date:||06 March 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£44,606 - £50,819 pa pro rata|
|Closing date:||05 April 2020|
|Location:||Bristol, BS1 3NX|
|Company:||University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust|
If you are considering your next career opportunity and you feel you could help make a significant difference to the workforce challenges in health and social care, then the Healthier Together Partnership would love to hear from you.
Healthier Together is the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) for Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG). We are a partnership committed to work together on improving health and care in BNSSG. The Healthier Together Office is the central function coordinating our system’s evolution towards becoming an Integrated Care System, and this post is based partly with the Healthier Together Team, working across all health and care providers in BNSSG.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop, manage and deliver a programme of work designed to increase nurse supply for BNSSG, based on the London “Capital Nurse” approach. The purpose of the Nurse Supply project is to ensure that BNSSG has enough skilled, committed and motivated nurses to meet the changing requirements of health and care to deliver high quality person-centred nursing care across acute, mental health/learning disability, community and primary care services.
As an experienced, skilled, project manager, you will work with partners across BNSSG to:
• Develop an employer led preceptorship package for all newly qualified/newly appointed nurses (as required) in BNSSG;
• Review and relaunch of a BNSSG return to nursing model to respond to the new NMC Education Standards for 2020/21 and beyond;
• Align the nursing supply strategy to system led care models
• Develop a new model of working with local universities for attracting, increasing and recruiting applicants to undergraduate training
• Extend opportunities for a BNSSG practice learning experience for nursing based on employer led models and offers of employment
• Create a BNSSG nursing ambassador network able to show case and champion nursing careers;
• Develop a BNSSG nursing system clinical placement model aiming to enable placement expansion;
• Develop a trial of a consistent high-profile nursing marketing offer
In return we can promise you a fantastic opportunity to develop your career, along with being part of a creative and supportive team environment.
This post is advertised as a 12 month fixed term contract/secondment opportunity, and we would be particularly interested to hear from you if you have experience of health and care project management, combined with an understanding of education and training for the nursing workforce.
This advert closes on Sunday 15 Mar 2020
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.