Principal System Engineer - ICPDS
|Posting date:||28 February 2020|
|Salary:||£52.00 to £53.00 per hour|
|Additional salary information:||Ltd company|
|Closing date:||29 March 2020|
|Location:||Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1AF|
Principal Systems Engineer - Internal Communications & Platform Data Systems Design Engineer
Barrow in Furness, Cumbria - 6 month contract - £53 p/h Ltd Co or £47.24 PAYE incl holiday pay
Internal communications and platform data system design engineer required to work on a Submarine programme in Barrow. We envisage the successful applicant to have an understanding of 1 or more of the following;
- Design and deployment of Voice Over IP (VOIP) networks.
- Deployment of Private Branch Exchange systems
- Acoustics Modelling and Simulation
- Speech Quality Analysis
- Design of Public Address or Voice Alarm or Installed Sound Systems
- Design of audio distribution systems
- Design of trunked radio systems
- Design of communications systems for safety critical applications
- Design and installation of electrical equipment in explosive atmospheres
Proven ability in system or equipment design is essential.
Additional Security Information: We seek a Communications / Data Systems Design Engineer who has worked in a military / defence environment / industry within the last 12 months OR who is capable of obtaining Security Clearance (SC level minimum).