|Posting date:||14 February 2020|
|Additional salary information:||Negotiable|
|Closing date:||18 April 2020|
|Location:||Southwark, SE5 7AQ|
We are seeking a Clinical Pharmacist to join the Omnes Healthcare Family; become part of a company that makes a difference.
Fixed Term Contract - up to 1 year
Omnes Healthcare Limited are operating within the NHS to provide personalised, quality healthcare services and have been doing so since 2006. We aim to develop supportive, genuine relationships with every patient, physician, nurse and healthcare professional that we come into contact with. We believe each patient is unique and deserves treatment that is both effective, heartfelt and has a positive outcome on their well-being.
When you join us, you'll be part of something special–an innovative and rapidly growing organisation where we know that the finest patient care comes from empowering our teams to be the very best at what they do.
What is the purpose of the position?
- Omnes Healthcare are looking or a self-motivated, well organised Clinical Pharmacist, who must be capable of rising to the challenge of working in new ways and willing in time to practise autonomously.
- However, you will be supported by, and work with, a diverse multi-skilled experienced professional team of clinical and non-clinical friendly and committed staff, including an on-site Clinical Lead and Practice/Business Manager.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Advising on the implementation of prescribing and medicines optimisation strategies at GP practice level.
- Supporting prescriber to manage their prescribing within a budget.
- Working across the CCG on joint projects and initiatives as required and promote awareness of medicines management issues.
- Conducting appropriate medication review for identified patients communicating directly with patients as required.
- Working in GP practices within the CCG working closely with GPs, other practices staff and members of the primary healthcare team in supporting medicines optimisation and application of high quality, safe, cost effective, rational and evidence based prescribing.
- Analysing ePACT (prescribing) data and other medicines parameters and assist primary care prescriber in interpreting their relative performance against these indicators.
What do you need to join the Omnes Healthcare Family?
- Current registration with General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Experience working within Primary Care as a Pharmacist, this is experience is essential
What Omnes Healthcare will offer you in return?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- NHS Discount
- NHS Pension
- And other benefits
Apply today if you want to make a difference.
We believe in innovation; we believe in listening to everyone; we believe in providing quality service; and we believe our employees will help us achieve our mission.
Please be aware that all communications about this vacancy will be received to you via email. Always check your mail box and junk mail folders and provide a UK mobile number if available.