|Posting date:||22 April 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£85K - £125K|
|Closing date:||18 June 2020|
|Location:||Hillingdon and Hounslow, SE1 0HS|
We are seeking a Dermatologist to join the Omnes Healthcare Family; become part of a company that makes a difference.
Across our hubs in Manchester
£125,000 pro rata depending on qualifications and experience
Full time 40 hours/week - part time also available
Omnes Healthcare Limited are operating within the NHS to provide personalised, quality healthcare services and have been doing so since 2006. We aim to develop supportive, genuine relationships with every patient, physician, nurse and healthcare professional that we come into contact with. We believe each patient is unique and deserves treatment that is both effective, heartfelt and has a positive outcome on their well-being.
When you join us, you'll be part of something special–an innovative and rapidly growing organisation where we know that the finest patient care comes from empowering our teams to be the very best at what they do.
What is the purpose of the position?
- We are seeking a committed Dermatologist to participate in our outpatient clinics, and will undertake dermatological diagnostic and surgical procedures as well as autonomous prescribing for patients in a community clinic.
What are the key responsibilities?
- Conduct audits of clinical standards and contribute to the clinical leadership of the service
- Provide a comprehensive and systematic assessment of the patient to include lifestyle impact
- Participate in tele-dermatology clinics to assess patient images and provide appropriate patient pathways
What do you need to join the Omnes Healthcare Family?
- Full GMC registration
- MRCP or equivalent
WhatOmnesHealthcare will offer you in return?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An extra day off to celebrate your birthday
- NHS Discount
- And other benefits
You will be supported by, and work with, a diverse multi-skilled professional team of clinical and non-clinical friendly staff. In return we offer sponsored training, flexible working, family friendly policies, career progression within an expanding organisation, a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical indemnity for all work undertaken for Omnes Healthcare.
Apply today if you want to make a difference.
We believe in innovation; we believe in listening to everyone; we believe in providing quality service; and we believe our employees will help us achieve our mission.
Please be aware that all communications about this vacancy will be received to you via email. Always check your mail box and junk mail folders and provide a UK mobile number if available.