Deputy RTT Access Manager
|Posting date:||26 February 2020|
|Additional salary information:||£16.32 per hour|
|Closing date:||10 March 2020|
|Location:||Watford, WD18 0HB|
Can you be a Magnificent Manager?
We are looking for someone to help provide the support for the staff at Eighteen Week Wait.
West Hertfordshire Hospital Trust West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust provides acute healthcare services to a core catchment population of approximately half a million people living in west Hertfordshire and the surrounding area. They have four aims as part of their vision; To deliver the best quality of care to their patients, to be a great place to work and learn, to improve their financial sustainability and to develop a strategy for the future.
Would you like to be part of a Trust that value, recognise and celebrate staff members? Who work as a team to provide a high-level service? If yes, West Hertfordshire Hospital Trust is the place for you.
We have long term placement opportunities available for a Deputy RTT Access Manager available at Watford Hospital.
Responsibilities will cover a number of areas such as;
- To lead and oversee the weekly and monthly validation of 18-week data across the Trust.
- To undertake the weekly and monthly validation for external submission to NHS Improvement, and for onward inclusion in national statistical data and reports.
- Provide advice and guidance to Assistant Divisional Managers and Assistant Service Managers on 18-week pathway issues, ensuring 18-week data is accurate and entered in a timely manner.
- Analyse data to identify trends in data quality and address problems with the appropriate staff.
- Coordinate the roll out of data collection to new areas as required.
- Maintain an up to date list of clinic outcome forms currently in use.
- Support the provision of a monthly update to the Trust Board and other key stakeholders
- Provide support to the RTT Access Team, developing and sustaining data quality and exchange in conjunction with the Information department.
- Oversee the validation and accuracy of the Trust’s 18 week Patient Tracking List (PTL), identifying issues for escalation and the appropriate mitigations, supporting implementation where required.
- Coordinate the weekly validation schedules between the Information department and the individual services as part of PTL management.
- To develop and maintain two-way information gateways with the Information department.
- To provide statistical analysis of data collection issues including compliance.
- To be responsible for the provision of high-quality administrative support and guidance to the RTT Access Team and key stakeholders both internal and external to the organisation.
- To work autonomously, manage diary commitments, plan conferences or equivalent meetings and act as a role model for the team at all times.
- To have active membership of the Trust’s Access meetings, leading on relevant issues and escalating concerns for wider discussion.
The working hours for this role are Monday – Thursday 9-5 and Friday 8:30-4:30.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: –
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it – 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don’t have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 126,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Register today for various flexible working options and long-term placement opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion.