|Posting date:||14 February 2020|
|Additional salary information:||16000|
|Closing date:||27 February 2020|
|Location:||Manchester, M1 4HN|
Client Advisor - Manchester
Salary – Grade 2
What does it take to become a leading health and social care organisation in the UK? It takes people who can turn lives around every day – providing support and encouragement, delivering innovative services and generally improving life for individuals affected by drug and alcohol misuse or mental health problems, or those with learning disabilities.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for additional Contact Centre Advisors to join the Global Service Delivery (GSD) team at Turning Point, based at our Head Office in Manchester City Centre. You will provide first point of contact for clients and professionals wanting to arrange a referral into service, or who need to contact one of our local services across the UK.
Working as part of a small team you will be handling all initial referrals and enquiries into the services from new and existing clients, professionals and staff. Ensuring all contacts are dealt with in a timely, friendly & professional manner, providing a consistently high quality person centred service. The service will provide support through a variety of channels including telephone, email, online via the web, live chat, Video and Social Media.
As a GSD Advisor your main responsibilities will be:
- To answer high volumes of calls and other methods of contact including email, text, web chat and social media
- To carry out initial triage and screening for new clients who want to make a referral for treatment.
- Respond to calls and email enquiries from existing clients and professionals
- To process data accurately and sensitively, in accordance with GDPR and best practice
- To work closely as a team and with approval from the manager to ensure that the “knowledge base” is accurate and up to date
- To update Turning Points Client Record system and other related systems with new information and keeping existing records accurate and up to date.
- Identify and escalate as appropriate, priority/risk issues through the appropriate channels
- To work towards and exceed performance indicators and service levels set by your manager
This area of the business is fast paced, challenging and subject to continuous change and development. To be considered for the role you will need to be able to multi task, to remain calm under pressure and to provide consistent and high levels of customer care. It is essential that you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and able to liaise confidently with people at all levels. You will have good organisational skills, and able to adapt to meet the need of the client. A good understanding of Microsoft Office, Excel and spread sheets and CRM systems is essential.
Previous experience of working within a customer service environment or contact centre is desirable however we will equally consider applications from individuals who have previous experience working in service focused on health and social care. This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to start or progress their career within a leading health and social care environment.
Operating health and social care services as a social enterprise, we invest every penny back into our care – and our people. So, if you’re ambitious and passionate about offering support and advice to a diverse range of people and able to work flexibility, then we want to hear from you.