Assistant Branch Manager
|Posting date:||26 February 2020|
|Closing date:||27 March 2020|
|Location:||Salisbury, SP1 2TJ|
We're looking for a Assistant Branch Manager to join our team in Salisbury!
An Assistant Branch Manager at Plumbase is proud to support the management team, in maximising the performance of the branch through exceptional service to our customers every time. Here at Plumbase we’re proud to serve the Plumbing Professional as well as help the public with all their plumbing needs. As a national plumbers’ merchant, we ensure our customers can always find what they need, either in one of our over 150 Plumbase stores or at www.plumbase.co.uk, we aim to be there when our customers need us.
Day to day you’ll be the role model, showing how to achieve sales through service approach. You’ll have the knowledge and experience to motivate the team whilst ensuring targets are achieve and customer exceptions exceeded.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervising a team to ensure that all daily tasks are completed to a high standard.
- Leading by example promoting Plumbase’s business personality.
- Building rapport with customers through excellent customer service, understanding their requirements and ensuring that the correct products are supplied; thus, securing the most profitable quotes and on-going business.
- Using product knowledge to identify sales opportunities, offering advice and solutions to customers, therefore maximising profitable sales.
- Always looking for opportunities to enhance the sales and customer experience through continuous improvement.
- Ensuring timely return of faulty/damaged goods and ensuring up-to-date accurate stock records and deliveries are processed correctly.
- Providing on the job training, guidance and coaching to members of the team.
- Promoting and adhere to health & safety guidelines.
- Promoting good housekeeping within all areas of the branch to provide a clean, safe and professional environment.
In return, we can offer:
- A competitive basic salary;
- A discretionary company bonus scheme;
- A contributory pension scheme;
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays);
- A generous colleague discount (including our showrooms);
- Access to huge range of fantastic retail discounts and cashback offers via our employee benefits site;
See Job Description for more details.