Band 7 Physiotherapist - Learning Disabilities
|Posting date:||24 January 2020|
|Salary:||£30.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||23 February 2020|
|Location:||Medway, Kent, ME8 0PZ|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Physiotherapist - Learning Disabilities to work full-time in Medway. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £30.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an ongoing contract.Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Previous experience with learning disabilities
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.