Band 4 Family Support Worker - CAMHS Rapid Response
|Posting date:||24 January 2020|
|Salary:||£13.65 to £15.94 per hour|
|Closing date:||23 February 2020|
|Location:||Berkshire, Berkshire, RG30 4EJ|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Family Support Worker to fill shifts within a CAMHS Rapid Response Community based post in Berkshire.
The pay rate for this locum Family Support Worker job is from £13.65 - £15.94 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent).Requirements of the Family Support Worker:
- Recent experience as a Family Support Worker
- Must be a car driver/access to travel
- Required to work Monday - Friday (occasionally Evenings/Weekends)
This Family Support Worker job is advertised by Corey Pack; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.