Junior Finance Analyst
|Posting date:||24 January 2020|
|Additional salary information:||Competitive|
|Closing date:||23 February 2020|
|Location:||Equity House Irthlingborough Road Wellingborough, NN8 1LT|
We are looking for a bright, proactive and technically minded individual to join our Finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ideally educated to degree level or possesses the relevant experience to build a career within our organisation.
Study support will be provided for those wishing to continue their professional development.
- Help support the business in retaining its sustainability credentials
- Liaise with the appropriate 3rd parties and suppliers in respect of Active Utility Management within the estate
- Produce accurate business performance reports
- Provide information for use in the management accounts
- Support and assist the Finance Analyst and the wider finance team as required
- Develop processes to maximise accuracy and efficiency
- Proficient in Excel
- Highly numerate, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels and confident in engaging with stakeholders
- Proactive in approach and able to take the initiative
- Analytical in approach with strong organisational skills
- Flexible with the ability to manage changing priorities and deadlines