Business Development Executive
|Posting date:||24 January 2020|
|Salary:||£20,000 per year|
|Closing date:||23 February 2020|
POSITION: Business Development Executive
SALARY: £20k plus OTE
BENEFITS: Company Pension, Career Development, Car Allowance, Private Healthcare Scheme (after qualifying period), On-Site Parking, Bonus Scheme
HOURS: Full-time, Permanent
LOCATION: Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 8QB.
Our client is a specialist integrator of high quality visual communications technologies. The company design, supply, install and support Video Conferencing, Digital Signage and Audio Visual Solutions.
Due to continued success the business is seeking to recruit a Graduate Business Development Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for a University Graduate to take their first steps into a successful career there is genuine scope for the role to grow quickly.
• Create and build new customer relationships for the business.
• The successful candidate will be able to find, develop, nurture and close opportunities within a specific sector or geography with an objective of creating business relationships and building long-term, loyal, profitable clients for the company.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Skills and Competencies
• Field sales techniques
• Call planning and diary management
• Order closing skills
• Information gathering, negotiation skills and open questioning
• Ability to build relationships
• Customer service and problem solving skills
• Self motivated and driven
• Technology minded (Although training will be given)
• Work hard - Achieve results monthly
• Excellent communication skills
• Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Graduate, Business Development Executive, BDM, Sales, Business Development, Sales Manager, Field Sales, Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship, Client Relationship