|Posting date:||24 January 2020|
|Salary:||£8.21 to £10.50 per hour|
|Closing date:||23 February 2020|
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 1AA|
Full Time / Part Time / Flexible Working
About Precedo Healthcare
Precedo Healthcare has been established for over 10 Years. We are the first point of contact for agency cover for many of the leading support and care organisations within the area.
Due to our fantastic reputation with our clients, local authority and CQC plus recent contract wins, we are recruiting experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Support Workers to work within Supported Living / Outreach and Community Services in Huddersfield and the surrounding areas.
The service groups we work with are adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health. There may also be an element of personal care involved.
This is what we do for you
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible working
- Opportunities for permanent placements
- Free annual training
- Weekly pay
- Holiday Pay
- A supportive office team
- Friend referral bonus schemes - between £50 and £200 per referral
- Free Uniform
Precedo Healthcare believes in offering work to staff where they feel both safe and comfortable. We do this be looking at you as an individual; marrying up your skillset and background to the shifts we have available.
What we need from you
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to service users
- Passionate about promoting independence and support people with complex needs
- Excellent standard of communication
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months recent paid experience within a similar role with the elderly
We look forward to hearing from you!!!
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.