|Posting date:||24 January 2020|
|Salary:||£28,000 per year|
|Closing date:||23 February 2020|
|Location:||Belfast, BT1 4GF|
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Job Type:Full-Time; Permanent
Salary:£28,000 Per Annum
Location: Belfast, BT1
Benefits:25 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays;AEPension; Laptop and phone provided
Atalian Servestis currently recruiting for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to be based in Belfast. You will be used to a fast-paced environment and have a flexible schedule to be able to meet business requirements, Monday - Friday 8 am - 6 pm, 37.5 hours per week. You will be managing the Cleaning services, Catering, porterage, and other ad hoc areas based at our HMRC site.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- You will oversee and support improvements to service delivery performance, collation and provision of all required reporting, contract administration and support the contract management team
- Manage the service delivery to the required standards to maintain contractual performance against KPIs and SLAs
- Line management responsibility for the team on site
- As a direct point of contact with the client, you will be used to building and maintain relationships, acting in a proactive and professional manner with the ability to solve problems and think on your feet
- Your day to day responsibilities are to support the senior management team in making sure the site is staffed in all areas, audits and dailychecksare carried out and that the sites run smoothly and to the agreed service level agreements in place
- You will have an understanding of contracts and exceptional organisational skills
- You will analyse data and collate reports as required for the Account Director and the Senior Management Team to ensure KPIs are met across all service areas
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- will have a background relevant experience to effectively deliver the role.
- Will manage a small team of operational delivery employees
- Sound financial knowledge regarding budgets, P&L accounts, and stocks and staffing spends
- A professional management style and knowledge of Payroll and HR procedures including recruitment,disciplinaryand grievance hearings would be an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate customer focus and to have daily meetings with the customer
- High level of planning and organisational skills
- You will have direct contact with the client so immaculate personal presentational is key
Click apply and we will be back in touch soon...
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its' great people - we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. To find out more about us and look at other opportunities please visit our Atalian Servest website.
Applying for the EU Settlement scheme? Don't settle for anything less than working for Atalian Servest!
We are an equal opportunity employer and rely on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***