Lead Service Designer
|Posting date:||24 January 2020|
|Salary:||£361 to £420 per day|
|Closing date:||23 February 2020|
|Company:||Spencer Clarke Group Ltd|
|Job reference:||Lead Service Designe-35156|
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Waltham Forest Council to provide them a with an Lead Service Designer to join their team on a Contract Basis!
Rate – £361 to £420 per day Negotiable dependent upon experience (Please submit CV with hourly Umbrella rate required)
London Borough of Waltham Forest puts residents at the heart of everything we do. The role of the Lead Service Designer is to do just that.
• Develops and delivers innovative user research and person centred design projects to ensure that the services the Council offers are truly aligned to user assets and needs.
• Work across a number of projects, building good design practice into how we understand systemic issues such as poverty and how we ensure our offer to parents and children in the borough best meets their needs.
• Be expected to lead on the user research elements of these pieces of work, operating within a multidisciplinary team and collaborating with colleagues from data analysis, strategy and service delivery backgrounds.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Expert knowledge of service design methodology with proven application within projects
• Experience of leading user and stakeholder research, knowledge of qualitative research methods and development of key insights
• Substantial experience of developing prototypes and new service propositions, including low and high-fidelity prototypes. Covering digital and non-digital services.
• Experience of mapping customer journeys, service propositions, service blueprints and other service design project outputs
• Graphic design skills (for example the use of design software e.g. Invision, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google sketch up)
• Experience of leading pilots that test new products or services within a real-world context
• Expertise in data analysis and visualisation, including data from digital services (e.g. google analytics)
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group – email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
• Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
• Market leading referrals of up to £500
• Free DBS checks
• Post Placement Aftercare
• Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers