Social Worker - Adult Services
|Posting date:||23 January 2020|
|Salary:||£27 to £28 per hour|
|Closing date:||22 February 2020|
|Company:||Spencer Clarke Group Ltd|
|Job reference:||Hosp SW - Merton-35156|
Spencer Clarke Group are looking for a Hospital Social work in Merton.
Contract – 3 month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Working hours – Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rate of pay – £28+ per hour
This is negotiable depending on experience – please send over your CV with the required rate.
About the role
• Undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
• To monitor, review and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, carers and service providers.
• To work closely with the Multidisciplinary Health & Social Care team, managing the transfer of care to avoid delayed discharges.
• To participate fully in the duties of the team, including the duty/referral systems, team meetings and other meetings determined by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of working as a social worker
• HCPC Registration
• Degree or equivalent in Social Work
• Have an excellent knowledge and practical experience in carrying a quality of Care Act 2014 assessments and Safeguarding Enquiries; Have excellent time keeping and abilities to manage complex cases; excellent abilities to work within time constraints; Have knowledge and practical understanding in DTOC and the importance of meeting the DTOC timelines;
• We offer a £250 referral bonus – so please pass on any details to someone who you think may be interested!
• We supply to hundreds of councils across the UK!