Social Media Marketing Executive
|Posting date:||22 January 2020|
|Salary:||£22,000 to £24,000 per year|
|Closing date:||21 February 2020|
Winner Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to join a leading worldwide company. They design, produce and distribute products into the retail industry, such as watches, sunglasses and accessories. This role will be based at their head office in Kings Heath and you will be vital part of the Marketing team.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager but the individual must take ownership of the role, driving the areas they are responsible for so this position would ideally suit a marketing executive looking to make the next step in their career.
There is lots of growth and progression for the right candidate and also opportunity’s to attend trade shows in London, Ireland, Switzerland, Hong Kong and Dubai.
• Creating and managing an innovative, seasonal, multichannel social media plan around driving brand awareness, consumer engagement and most importantly watch sales Internationally
• Assisting and managing the creation of an engaging content to support the social media strategy with activity such as influencer and celebrity gifting in exchange for exciting content and thus driving brand awareness globally
• Management and maintenance of websites
• Communicating marketing plans to UK and International customers through various channels and supporting these important customer relationships on a daily basis
• Provide marketing copy for online, blogs, print, press releases, press packs and catalogue use
• Work with in-house graphic designers to produce artwork requested for individual territories
• Managing Critical Paths to ensure all required materials are delivered on time to meet key business/brand targets
• Experience with social media and digital marketing
• This is a complete marketing role covering all areas of marketing
• Manage all of the social media including face book, Instagram, twitter, create content, research brands, drive engagement, imagery and captions
• Knowledge of mail chimp and hoot sweep would be an advantage but not essential
The salary for this role is £22-24k
Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am - 5.00pm - Half an hour lunch
Benefits include 30 days holiday including bank holidays and free car parking