Senior Care Assistant
|Posting date:||22 January 2020|
|Salary:||£8.80 to £10.80 per hour|
|Closing date:||21 February 2020|
|Location:||Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 7YH|
|Company:||Eclypse Recruitment Ltd|
Senior Care Assistant/ Team Leader - Assisted Living Complex
Market Harhorough in Leicester
NEWLY OPENED DEVELOPMENT
£8.87 - £10.87 + WKD/ EVE enhancements
Eclypse Recruitment are pleased to be working with a market leader in the health and social care sector to recruit a SCA/ Team Leader for a brand new Assisted Living Complex catering for elderly people in Leicester.
This site will house up to 60 apartments to offer independent living for older people ideally located within a wonderful environment with idyllic grounds/ views.
This development opened October you will be a member of the duty care team covering the day/ night shift expected to discharge all responsibilities in a suitable approach to enhance the quality of Assisted Living residents lives in retirement.
This role requires someone genuinely interested in working within a care environment willing to further their training and skills by undertaking relevant qualifications necessary to the role.
- Supporting the Management with the smooth running of the development
- Managing the safety and security of homeowners and the development
- Overseeing the work of the Care and Support teams
- Ensuring homeowners receive the highest standard of service and care
- Co-ordinate and facilitate activities in our communal lounges to our homeowners to improve social and physical opportunities
- Previous experience working in a care or support environment
- Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- Keen to continue training and developing your skills
- Exceptional customer care skills
Full Time - Day and Night Shifts: 33.5 Hours per Week
£10.87 per hour for day shifts and £8.87 per hour for night shifts
Covering rolling shift patterns - a mix of days, evenings & sleep-in/on-call night shifts
- Up to £1.00 per hour extra for working weekends and evenings
- First class training - including induction and ongoing support and career development
PLEASE SUBMIT CV