Social Care Occupational Therapist
|Posting date:||21 January 2020|
|Salary:||£28.00 per hour|
|Closing date:||20 February 2020|
|Location:||Lowestoft, Suffolk, IP1 2BX|
|Company:||Sanctuary Personnel Ltd|
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for experienced and dedicated Occupational Therapist to work within social care based in Lowestoft.
The pay rates for this locum Occupational Therapy Assistant role is £28 (LTD Company Equivalent) per hour and is an ongoing contract.Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapy Assistant role is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
- About Disability Confident
- A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.