RWE HEOR Manager
|Posting date:||21 January 2020|
|Closing date:||20 February 2020|
|Location:||Uxbridge, London, EC2V 6DN|
|Company:||Hays Specialist Recruitment|
12 Month Contract - Immediate Start - HEOR/RWE Manager
Your new company
Your new company is one of the world's leading biotechnology companies. They have a presence in approximately 100 countries and regions worldwide and our innovative medicines have reached millions of people in the fight against serious illnesses. They focus on six therapeutic areas: cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, neuroscience, nephrology and inflammation.
Your new role
- Develops Global and Regional value propositions
- Develops annual strategic plans and research projects that support the value proposition including outcomes research, patient reported outcomes, and health economics modeling
- Creates and maintains the Global Value Dossier
- Performs health economics projects from inception to completion and publication including creation of Study Concept Documents, Protocols, Analysis Plans and Final Study Reports
- Review and critique medical and evidence-based outcomes literature
- Manages researchers and health economics vendors external to the company
What you'll need to succeed
At least 2 years' experience in clinical and practical clinical trial protocol development; a good understanding of study designs that produce clinically and economically relevant value information in both a development and post-launch time period; an understanding of the public and private payer environment and the requirements for health economics and value information; knowledge and understanding of key marketplace factors, critical business issues and drivers.
What you'll get in return
You will gain the opportunity to work in one of the strongest Biotech organisations globally, with exposure to global projects and studies. Alongside the fantastic career opportunity, this role offers a competitive daily rate on a long term contract basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.